Without a doubt, I know that you are thinking about one of the most classic games of all time, which is Minecraft. If your mind went to that one, then I have a piece of exciting news. Minecraft.io is just like your favorite one. You need to craft items in order to survive in the game.
Minecraft.io is a free online android and iOS game that you can play by sitting in any corner of the world. You can team up with other players and protect yourself from the aggressive players or evil enemies present in the game.
Creating your own separate world and furnishing it with unique architecture like schools, buildings and roads sounds pretty interesting. You can craft different weapons and tools as well to fight against the enemies in the game.
The graphics, the sound play, and the theme of the game is just so on point. The good part of Minecraft.io is that it is one of those that allows your brain to relax. Another catchy feature of Minecraft.io is that you never lose your progress; all of it is stored online. It means you can continue playing the game right from where you left.
No heavy hardware is needed to launch this game. You can play it on a modern browser that can handle graphics.
How To Play Mindcraft.io?
If you want to become a pro of Minecraft.io, then you need to keep in mind the following controllers.
- Use WASD keys to move in the game. You can also use E to move.
- Hit the Enter key if you want to RUN.
- If you want to open and close the inventory of players, then click on the left SHIFT key.
- If you want to open the chat box, then click on the left mouse button.
- Use the right mouse button to attack and 1-8 if you want to change any active items.