If your favorite genre in gaming is shooting, then Blayze Games is here for you with one of the most interesting games of all time, and that is Bullet Force. In this 3D game, you are going get all the chances to show your shooting abilities.
Lets us dig into the basic details of the Bullet Force. It is a multiplayer game that allows you to play battles with other players in a team. You can either going to play against terrorists or in practice mode so you can prepare yourself to fight battles by teaming up.
It is made up of exciting maps, and by following these maps, you can turn down your enemies by shooting them with the help of different classy weapons. Not only this, but also you can customize your weapons with the help of fifty different available items.
There are several different modes of Bullet Force, like team deathmatch, in which there are two teams, and each team with seven players. If you want to win the match, you need to make 150 kills along with your teammates.
Then there is a gun game mode in which players play against each other. The game stops once the times are up.
How to Play?
Following are the controllers of the Bullet Force.
- Use WASD keys to move in the game.
- If you want to jump, then hit a space button.
- For the sprint, you need to press the shift button, and if you want to shoot down the enemy, then the mouse is going to help you.
- For crouch, it is going to be C. For Reload, it is R. For Melee, hit the F button, and G is going to launch a grenade.
- If you want to check your score, then the tab button is going to help you. Press 2 to change your weapon and Enter the Key to Respawn.
- To activate killstreak, you are going to use arrow keys.